In accordance with the provisions on the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data held by individuals, we are aware you, that BUSINES CONSULTING AND SAVINGS S.A. DE CV., who commercially use the name BC&SAVINGS, located on BICSA Tower Panama, Panama City and Montecito 38, Col. Nápoles, Del. Bénito Juárez, Mexico City, in the case of gathering your personal data, becomes responsible for the same in their use, security and confidentiality that will be given to them, we inform you subsequently:
I. Purpose of requesting personal data.
The purposes for which we collect and use your personal data are:
II. Means to collect personal data.
- Develop, organize and carry out projects, plans and touristic itineraries.
- Perform all kind of events, congresses, conventions, exhibitions or fairs, product launches, etc…
- Act as an intermediary on shuttle services of all kind of genre, rental cars and lodging companies.
- Arrange the invoice payments for the suppliers by the goods or services purchase.
- For issuing tickets, visa processing and lodging procurement.
- Execute all the acts and enter into all contracts related to the above objects.
- To provide the services and products requested.
- To evaluate the quality service that we provide you.
- To inform you about any kind of changes on them.
For the purpose mentioned, we can collect your personal date by different means:
III. Personal data requested.
- Through the mailing use.
- When you provide it to us directly.
- When you communicate with us via telephone (including customer attention centers).
- Through short text messages (SMS).
- When you visit our Website or make use of our online services.
- Through the use of tools of automatic data capture.
- Through publicly available sources and other sources allowed for the law, as telephone directories.
The personal data requested, depending on the purpose for which they are requested are: complete name, telephone number or mobile number, address, mail address, RFC, CURP, Credit Card data (considered as sensitive according to the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data held by individual's).
IV. Responsible of the personal data.
We have designed to our Legal Department responsible for the custody of the personal data, which will arrange the requests and will promote the Personal Data protection within the company.
In case that you don’t want that your personal data being treated for these purposes as responsible for the custody of the personal data which will arrange the requests and will promote the Personal Data protection within the Company.
- Address: Montecito 38, Col. Nápoles, Del. Benito Juárez, México DF.
- Phone Number: +52 (55) 5967 0355
- Panama Address:
- Mail Address:
The negative for the personal data using for these purposes would not be for not provide you with the services and products request or arrange with us.
V. ARCO Rights
You have the right to Access to your personal data we possess and to the details of their treatment, and also to Rectified them in case of being incomplete or inaccurate; Cancel them if you consider that are not required for any of the purposes mention it on the present privacy notice, being used for not consensual purposes or been end the contractual relation or the service, or, Oppose to the treatment of them for specific purposes.
VI. How exercise your ARCO rights
For the exercise of any of the ARCO rights, you should present the respective request in our legal department in Montecito 38, Col. Nápoles, Del. Benito Juárez, México D.F.__________, or send an email to:____________ , requesting make your ARCO rights valid.
For know the procedures and requirements for the exercise of the ARCO rights, you can call: +52 (55) 5967 0355, or visit the section PRIVACY of our Website: http://bc-savings.herokuapp.com/home.html, or contact our Legal Department which will arrange the requests for the exercise of these rights, and will attend any doubt that you can have respecting the information treat.
VII. Procedimiento para ejercer sus derechos ARCO
For the presentation of the request, this should have at least:
VIII. Data Transfer
- Complete name, address, email and telephone of the personal data owner, or another mean to communicate the answers of your requests'.
- Documents that accredit the identity o legal representation of the personal data owner.
- Clear and precise description of personal data for which it seeks to exercise any of the rights above mentioned.
- Any other item or document that facilitates with the personal data localization.
- Indicate about the modifications or limitations to be made on the use of the personal data, as provided on paragraph 6.2 of this privacy notice.
- Provide the necessary documentation to support your request.
We inform you that your personal data are share inside and outside the country with the companies, organizations and authorities different to us, to carry out the service engagement, lodging reservations, issue of tickets, among other activities.
In case, that we have to transfer your personal data to any of our customers with the aim to carry out the finalities of processing established in this privacy notice, it will be make previous to the conclusion of confidentiality agreement, as long as the customer or person who is given to them, accept to submit the processing of the personal data to the terms of this privacy notice.
If you don't manifest your opposition for the transfer of your personal data to third parties, we will be on the understood that you have provided us with your consent for it.
We commit to not transfer your personal data to third parties without your consent, excluding the exceptions established on the Article 37 of the Law of the Material.
IX. Social Media
Social media as: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn, among others, constitute a communication platform and an interconnection between the digital platforms of the different users, thus, are foreign to BC&SAVINGS and, therefore are not under our responsibility.
The information provided by you on social media in which BC&SAVINGS participate as an user, don’t constitute, and are not part of any of the personal data subject to the protection on this privacy notice, being responsibility of the provider company of this platform or media and of who publishes.
The cookies use for the website are associated only with an anonymous user and with his computer, and don’t provide of the personal data of the user by themselves.
The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be warned about the cookies’ reception, and to prevent the installation on your computer. Please, take advice of the instructions and manuals of your browser to get more information.
For use the website, it is not necessary allow the installation of cookies sent by website, or by a third parties acting on their behalf, without any prejudice of being necessary a login by the user in each of the services that required of a previous register or "login".
The cookies used on the website have, in all cases, temporal character in order to make an ulterior transmission more effective. In any case shall be used to get information of personal character.
XI. Cambios en el Aviso de Privacidad
We reserved the right to carry out, in any moment, modifications or updates on this privacy notice, to assist legislative reforms, internal policies or new requirements for the providing of our services or products.
These modifications will be available to the public through visible announcements, brochures or flyers in our branch offices, our website, or we will send you to the last email that you have provided us.
Last updated date: